The longest eye lashes ever recorded in modern times is 6.4 cm. It was however the only one that grew that long. Long eyelashes are much adored the World over and in many cultures is believed to be a symbol of femininity. Both ancient cultures in Rome and Egypt had women dye their eye lashes for added beauty. But perhaps longer eye lashes are adored by women the World over. It makes eyes look larger and prettier that is an unarguable fact.
Lashreviews.com wishes to extend their knowledge of longer eyelashes as we also provide unbiased ratings, comparisons and reviews of long eye lash and maintenance related products.
*Disclaimer: The statements on this website have not been confirmed by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are natural supplements and are not intended to diagnose, treat, potential cure or prevent any disease. Please note that we do not provide medical advice; this is reserved for physicians and health care professionals. Results may vary per person.
The products and information on this website is not a substitute for expert information from your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. For questions about the risks or side effects when using these products, please contact your doctor or pharmacist. Not for people under 18 years of age, pregnant or lactating women. Keep away from children. Product Results May vary by Person/ User.
Simple Ways to Gain Longer Eye Lashes
The first reaction of every woman would definitely be false eye lashes. But false eyelashes if used regularly can damage the eye lash follicles preventing the growth of long eyelashes. So let’s check out the alternatives:
- Use a natural moisturizer, available at home such as olive, emu or castor oil.
- Moisturize and may help with the eyelid bed with slight dabbing of Vaseline or any good quality lip balm.
- Take Vitamin C, E and H dietary supplements which help in growing longer eye lashes.
- Eat foods such as legumes, lentils, citrus fruits and vegetables that are rich in Vitamins and proteins.
Alternate Methods of Growing Long Eye Lashes
There are some methods of semi- permanent and permanent methods of having longer eyelashes which includes:
- Eyelash Extensions: These can be attached with the natural lashes by professionals; however they shed along with the original eye lashes. A lot of celebrities prefer this method.
- Eyelash Enhancement and Growing Products: There are various good quality and safe lash enhancement serums available in the market.
Experts at lashreviews.com review all the above alternate products for longer eye lashes and help you to choose the right product for your lashes. Some of the top products rated in lashreviews.com include Lashvee, Dermalash and MD Lash Factor.